An advice at the beginning: When you use the walkthrough, make sure to read every paper that you find, look at all pages of books and when you have to examine pictures or objects with the magnifier, you should do so. Also go always through the whole conversations. Otherwise, it can happen, that at a certain point, you will have to go back and do this things, because without the “knowledge” of this, the game will not go one. If you run into something like this, then have a look at your objectives (option in the inventory) and see, what objectives are not marked as done! Make sure, you follow the conversations – that will help you on your way.
- Tap on the bust to read the dates.
- Turn around and enter the room.
- You find Irina dead on the floor.
- Grab the syringe.
- Look at the desk and grab the box of thumbtacks.
- Turn left and click the safe for a nearby view.
- Herman van Bergen died in 1913 (the number you seen on the bust) – in Latin it would mean: MCMXIII.
- It works, the door opens and you can get the wax cylinder.
- Now turn around and go to the library.
- Read all the books you can find there. There’s 5 rooms, with 4 books.
- Go back to the room with the bust. Now you can exit the house.
Short video-clip. Next part.
- Go two steps forward to see Lionel and talk to him.
- He’ll show you his bag. Grab the gramophone needle.
- Turn to the left and move on to the graveyard.
- Open the gate and see the burning church.
- One step forward. Grab the spade.
- Another step, talk to the grave digger.
- Go through the complete conversation.
- Now go and see Martha’s mausoleum – its closed.
- Leave the grave yard and go to the inn (the red building).
- Talk with Ozana and go up to your room.
- Go upstairs, then one step on the corridor and turn right.
- Tap once and stop. Now you need to disarm the bomb.
- There is string between the door and the door frame.
- Get the thumbtacks out of your inventory and place one at the door frame, right on the gear icon.
- Get your knife out of the inventory and cut the string. Apply to the same place.
- Grab the bomb.
- Go to the table and read your mail.
- Turn left and go to another room.
- Turn the cross around.
- Exit to the corridor.
- Go back one step and enter the right door.
- Grab the lighter and read everything you can.
- Return to the corridor. And go to the attic.
- Read papers, turn around and open the box.
- Tap the gramophone. Use a needle on it. Then use a cylinder and listen to the record.
- Read the paper beside the gramophone.
- Go down and talk to Ozana (grab the letter from her table).
- Exit the inn and go to the dispensary (straight from the inn, you’ll find a green building).
- Try to go straight, it won’t work. Then go to the other room.
- You’ll pick up copper wire, stake and hammer and Maria’s bloody shawl.
- Go further, take a look at the map.
- Use the door to the backyard.
- Talk to the dog, continue to move.
- Pick up the empty can.
- Take a look at the red light.
- Enter the building.
- Check the coffins. Tap several times till you see the papers.
- Tap more, you’ll find a bunch of keys.
- Go down to the cellar, find the wooden fuse box. Tap once, then use the copper wire from your inventory.
- Turn around and have a look at the generator.
- Use the empty can from your inventory to fill it up with oil.
- You are done here now, leave the shed and go back into the house.
- You will hear the telephone.
- Go in the hall and answer it.
- It’s Prof. von Kruger – he wants you to do the analyzes
- Leave the dispensary again through the kitchen door
- Go left and again left at the shed
- Turn right and use the golden key from your inventory at the door
- Pick up acetic acid can, empty metallic box, the key from the drawer, quill and the grain.
- Go to the next door.
The photo development room
- Tap on the bottle, by accident you will throw a bottle with acid over the photo.
- Look at the photo above the shelf.
- Exit the building and use the grains on pigeon feeder. Pick up a message and a filament.
- Go back to the dispensary.
Dispensary / Laboratory
- Take the sterilized instruments.
- Use the instruments on the gear icon.
- Drag the tourniquet to the upper arm part.
- Tap on the top left bottle to open it.
- Drag the cotton wool to that bottle. Then to the crook of the arm.
- Drag the needle to the vein.
- Drag the other bottle to the syringe.
- Take off the tourniquet, then tap two times on the syringe.
- It should fill with the blood.
- Then tap on the right square.
- Now Bottle No. 815 should appear in you inventory.
- Turn to the right and open the door.
- Look at the battery on the floor – the bulb does not work.
- Use acetic acid on the battery.
- Now place the filament on the sampler.
- Place your blood on the sampler.
- After that the door will be slammed shut.
- Get the acid out of your inventory and use it at the door.
- Leave the lab and go into the hall.
- Call Prof. Kruger.
- Leave the dispensary and go to the inn.
- Go upstairs and enter your room.
- Get the metal box from your inventory and tap it onto the garlic.
- Read the letters.
- Leave your room and enter Janos’ – the one across from yours.
- Turn to the left and examine the desk.
- Read all the letters.
- Get the bunch of keys out of your inventory and open the desk drawer.
- Use the bunch of key again to open the box on the coffee table.
- Leave the inn.
Streets of Vladoviste
- Go and see Ionel first.
- Enter the cemetery gate and go one step inside and look right – try to grab the shovel.
- Find the tomb of Luciana Harner.
- Use the shovel on the bottom of the tomb.
- Now turn to the left and go to Martha’s mausoleum.
- It’s closed, but you found the key in the box of Martha’s dresser.
- Pick up a crucifix there.
Big Oak Tree crossroad / The chapel
- Now go to the Oak Tree crossroad (Field of fallen soldiers).
- At the right, you will see Luana sitting at the wagon.
- Go the way Luana is pointing to.
- Look right and you will see a chapel.
- Tap on it.
- Go back and talk to Luana.
- Luna tells you, that the bowl was stolen.
- Go back to Vladoviste and talk to Ionel.
- He tells you that Ariel and Celdric stole the cup.
- Go to the cemetery and talk to the grave digger – he will give you a monkey wrench in trade for the lantern.
- Go back to the bomb shell and use the monkey wrench.
- Grab the bowl.
- Go to the chapel and place the bowl where it belongs to.
- You see, that there are two keys missing.
- Get the cartridge from your inventory, it replaces two keys.
- Its to dark to get in, so use the lighter from your inventory to lit the torch left side of the entrance and enter.
- Go deeper into the cave and tap the sarcophagus to get a nearby view.
- Tap the skull to open the sarcophagus and find horse bones.
- There is no way to leave the cave, as long as the rats are blocking the entrance.
- Get the oil can out of your inventory, tap it onto the water.
- Watch what happens.
- Use the coin to open the lid.
- You wont come far before you fall down a trap door.
- You fall through another trap door and find Janos.
- Play a game with Janos.
Tears to tears. Sweat to sweat. Blood to blood.
- Your goal is exactly what it says – you have to bring tears to tears, sweat to sweat and blood to blood.
- Draw paths to connect circles of the same color.
Skulls and hats puzzle
- Now have a look at the puzzle on the right side.
- You will see skulls, all except one is wearing a hat.
- Your goal is to tap the skulls with the syringe in a proper order.
- The order you’ll find in documents.
- Open the first book and flip through till you see this picture.
- Remember the order of people being punished. These are the first three hats.
- The rest is on a similar single picture in your documents.
- Here’s the order on one picture:
- Enter the next room.
Tiles and numbers puzzle
- You stand opposite to a big skull – turn around and look on the floor. Tap on the panel.
- This puzzle is very easy. Here’s one I had:
- After you finish it, steps will appear, give you the opportunity to get out of the well.
- Tap to climb up.
- Enter the ruined ballroom.
- You see 7 Pilars – each of it has a gargoyle, and a torch on top.
- Each pilar presents one path of the dragon – your goal is it, to find the right sign for the right pilar to place in the right order.
- To find out, what you need, you will first have to look at three pictures.
- Open your document inventory.
- You see that the seven pillars on the map are going counter clockwise, first is the Mount of Offering and last the Mount of Dragon.
- Mountain (Martha’s photo)
- On Martha’s photo you can see, that the wedge shape symbol is left of the trident.
- Here you see, that the pi-symbol is right to the trident
- The ladder is right to the pi-symbol
The 7 path’ of the dragon
- From your point, you have to start at the pilar opposite of you – the gargoyle already has a bottle of blood in his mouth.
- The path goes counter clockwise – so your next pillar will always be the one to the left.
- Path 1
- Mountain: Mount of Offering
- Symbol: Wedge Shape
- Path 2
- Mountain: Peak of Sacrifice
- Symbol: Inverted cross
- Path 3
- Mountain: Fox Peak
- Symbol: Inverted pentagram
- Path 4
- Mountain: Mount of Punishment
- Symbol: Cross
- Path 5
- Mountain: Mount of Purifying Fire
- Symbol: Jacobs ladder
- Path 6
- Mountain: Mount of Death
- Symbol: pi
- Path 7
- Mountain: Mount of Dragon
- Symbol: Trident
- When you did all correct – between path 1 and path 7 a hatch opens.
- Go down.
- Martha/Maria is coming.
- Talk to her.
- Now Count Dracula come himself.
- Talk to him.
- When he starts to repeat the last question, use the bomb from your inventory
- Watch the final.
Thanks to the walkthrough of the PC version of this game.